Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Been a Long Time....

Hi again.  I have been writing a daily blog at http://yogacarechallenge.wordpress.com.  I realized I had abandoned this beautiful blog and I am sorry - I've missed you!  Today's blog is about separations.  It's been a long time since I have seen certain friends, certain relatives.  On the spiritual path, you begin to realize why it is that no matter how many days, weeks or years it has been since you saw a certain person in your life (Mother, brother, good friend), the next time you see that person, it is like no time at all has gone by.  Perhaps that is why I am not worried when it takes me a week to return a phone call or a year to get down to see my brother.

We don't really notice in our interaction that any time has gone by.  Nothing has changed between us.  I believe this illustrates the illusion of separation and the illusion of time.  It's been a long time, but it seems like we just spoke yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment