Monday, November 15, 2010

40 Day Yoga Challengee - Paula writes...

For me, the 40 Day Yoga Challenge is two-fold. The first reason I am doing the challenge is because I have never fully committed to any type of workout schedule and stuck to it, EVER! Since I have been coming to Yoga Prairie in October, I have seen a huge transformation in my life; mentally, physically, and spiritually. I love the family atmosphere and the others who come to the studio motivate you to keep coming regularly. Along with yoga, I have also committed to better nutrition and healthy supplements. Usually, by this time in the season I have a lingering cold/cough or sinus infection. Just by staying with yoga 4-5 times a week and eating organically, I have been able to stave off any infection so far this season (this includes taking a good quality multivitamin, fish oil supplement, and vitamin D3 daily). I also want to be in the best swimsuit shape I can be before taking a tropical vacation in January where I will be able to realize one of my dreams – doing yoga every morning on the beach! I have already lost 3 inches in my waist in just one month of regular practice.


I guess my mission statement is: A good diet and plenty of yoga to stay healthy & strong.

Thanks and good luck to everyone doing the challenge!
Namaste
Paula Leen

No comments:

Post a Comment